< charset="UTF-8" class="daum_roughmap_loader_" src="https://ssl.daumcdn.net/dmaps/map_js_init/roughmapLoader.js">>
"timestamp" : "1669799955546",
"key" : "2ctzk",
//"mapWidth" : "100%",
"mapHeight" : "500"
Address: 162, Jwadong-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, 48108, Republic of Korea
Take Subway Line 2 to Jangsan Station, leave via Exit 1, and walk 77 m to Byucksan Apartment Bus Station. Take Bus 182 and get off at New City Market and KF ASEAN Culture House. It’s a 3-minute walk from the bus stop to the KF-ACH.
Take the Haeundae-gu 9 bus to Buheung High School or bus routes 39, 63, 100, 100-1, 139, 141, 181, 182, 185, 200, 1001 or 1003 to New City Market and KF ASEAN Culture House (“ASEAN Munhwawon” in Korean). It’s a 3-minute walk from the bus stop to the KF-ACH.
- Located on 1st basement floor; exclusively for visitors of the KF ASEAN Culture House and convenient facilities (Asella Coffee).
- Users are required to submit a parking permit; vehicles that entered the parking lot cannot leave without a parking permit.
- Available for up to 2 hours per vehicle; free 2-hour parking permits given to visitors.
- Hours: Tuesday – Friday 09:00-18:00 / Saturday & Sunday 10:00-19:00
(No access to the parking garage outside opening hours)
- Maximum Stay: 2 Hours
- KF-ACH Parking Tickets: Visitors can obtain parking tickets from the KF-ACH Information Desk (Fl. 1) and the Café (B1).
- Please note:
- - The KF-ACH parking garage is exclusively for visitors to the KF-ACH and other facilities within its compound.
- - Do not run inside this equipment. Pushing against it may cause malfunctions.