- Events that promote mutual exchanges between Korea and ASEAN member states
- Events that enhance the cultural and academic understanding of ASEAN
- Events that promote the understanding of Korean culture for nationals of ASEAN member countries residing in Korea
Prioritization goes to events for the promotion of ASEAN-ROK exchanges. International exchange programs, including those of ASEAN member countries, may be supported by the Culture House, depending on the circumstances.
Political, religious, and commercial events are not eligible for the facility rental services.
Foreign embassies in Korea, institutions and groups for international exchange, university clubs that promote ASEAN culture and academy, etc.
Individuals are ineligible to apply.
|Seminar Room 201
||Beam projector, speaker, cordless microphone, desk, chair
|Seminar Room 301
||TV, desk, chair
||Kitchen equipmentPrior arrangement needed
||Sound system, lighting system, banner stand, etc.Prior arrangement needed; professional technician required for equipment operations
|Seminar Room 401
||Full-length mirror, folding chair
Desk and chair arrangement, photocopy and provision of handouts, putting up posters, setting and cleaning up the Cooking Studio, operation of control room equipment in the Auditorium, and other work related to event operations are not serviced by the Culture House.
- Tuesday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (including set-up and cleaning up)
- Saturday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (including set-up and cleaning up)
Unavailable to use on Mondays (closed), public holidays and on the days when events are held at the ASEAN Culture House.
How to apply
Rental application Accomplish the application form and event plan and submit by email (email@example.com)From two months to two weeks prior to the proposed date of use of facility
Screening of application Assess whether the application fits the purpose of ACH's rental services
Notification Rental eligibility informed individually within one week from the date of application (by phone or email)
Event operation and inspection Facility inspection with an ACH official after completion of use of facility
Submission of reports Final report with event photographs attached to be submitted by email within one week from the last day of the event
- Change of event plan and schedule
- For changes of event plan and schedule, please inform the ACH authorities no less than five working days prior to the date the changes shall be applied. Failure of prior notification may affect negatively to your future application. Rental may be canceled in the event of a significant discrepancy in the event plan and actual event
- Event promotion
- We do not promote events held in the ACH facilities. We provide a pedestal sign holder that can be placed at the entrance of the Culture House. Putting up promotional materials inside the Culture House apart from the designated areas (around the elevator, etc.) is strictly prohibited.
- Use of facility and equipment
- Rental facilities must be cleaned and arranged adequately after use. The ASEAN Culture House may request for compensation to the renter for any loss or damages occurred to the equipment and/or facilities.For the use of the Cooking Studio, a cleaning fee may be charged.For the use of the Auditorium, a person capable of handling the equipment inside the control room must be assigned for operations.
- Food and beverages
- Only simple snacks available. Catering services, food, and alcoholic drinks are prohibited.
- Periodic rental for over a month is restricted, in principle.
- In case of multiple applications for the same proposed date, the prioritization goes to the first party to submit the application form.
- Open to visitors of the ASEAN Culture House and amenity (cafeé Asella), maximum of 2 hours
- Hours: Weekdays 09:00~18:00 / Weekends 10:00~19:00
- Parking permits are available at the front desk on the first floor of the ASEAN Culture House
(Visitors of the café should get the permit at Cafeé Asella)